Game of Strip Rock Band Ends in Tub

Jason and Stacy are longtime friends from college that we still see on a regular basis. Stacey is a sexy brunette with a perfect set of tits and a shapely ass. She reminds me of Rose from the sitcom "Two and a Half Men", and is known in our friend circle as the girl that gets drunk quickly and becomes extremely friendly. Despite her overt flirting, she has never been one to sleep around, and we all took turns keeping her from waking up covered in cum through the years. She hooked up with Jay after college and they were married soon after. Jay is a tall and strikingly handsome man who was the "player" of our group before he got married. We both benefited greatly from working the door at the same bar to make ends meet during school, and experienced our share of drunken and willing women there (but that's another story). Both Keri and I have suspected recently that they were "losing steam", so to speak, in the bedroom.

We invited them over for drinks and take-out on a sunny Saturday, with the goal of getting them loosened up and in the hot tub. Keri's work was bumming her out, and she was ready for a night of fun. They arrived at our place around seven with a bottle of tequila and smiles. Stacey was wearing tight jeans that accentuated her pretty ass and a white blouse that was unbuttoned just enough to display her generous cleavage. Keri had opted for a short skirt and low-cut top. The women were dressed to impress it seemed, and Jay and I were certainly enjoying the view. It wasn't long before Keri and Stacy were feeling fine with several margaritas in them.

Stacy has always seemed to take an interest in Keri, and when she was loaded she would make frequent comments about how hot Keri looked. Keri is a curvy natural redhead with a shaved pussy and large perfect tits, so it was no surprise that she was lusted after by both sexes. Tonight was no different, and it gave me a great idea... strip Rock Band! The girls were in the perfect mood, and readily agreed. Jay was a little more hesitant, having limited gaming skills, but Keri can be very persuasive (she uses her large breasts to great advantage -- employing a more than casual "accidentally rubbing them against you" technique that is hard to resist). Jay was on board within minutes. Stacy had a thing for karaoke, and happily agreed to be the lead vocalist.

After setting up the game, we took our places in "the band": Keri on bass, Stacy on vocals, Jay on drums and me on guitar. Stacy and Keri chose to sit close together on the love seat, Jay chose the glider rocker and I sat on the couch closest to the loveseat. Kerri's black thong panties could be seen up her skirt, her shaved outer labia visible as she opened and closed her legs while laughing with Stacy. I knew this would be a fun night, as she made no effort to conceal herself, and covertly scooted towards the edge of the seat giving us a better view. I noticed Jay staring up her skirt and gave him a sly wink. He raised his eyebrows and smiled.

I've played Rock Band a few times, and figured I could have the girls naked in no time. It was decided that the 2 people with the lowest scores after each song would have to remove an article of clothing. I would play on the hard setting, the girls on easy, and Jay on medium. Fair enough I thought, let the game begin!

Blitzkrieg Bop saw the girls lose their tops. Keri's bra was straining to conceal her large perfectly shaped tits, and I noticed both Jay and Stacy sneaking peaks as they jiggled and swayed seductively. Stacy had on a more conservative bra that only hinted at the beauties contained within. Vaseline by the Stone Temple Pilots (one of Stacy's favorites) caused Keri to lose her heels and Stacy her pants. Stacy removed her jeans slowly, catching the top of her white panties and revealing a small landing strip of dark pubic hair in the process. Keri squealed with delight and smacked her on the ass as Stacy made her way to the pretend stage in front of us with the microphone for the next tune. She really got into the song -- thrusting her hips forward as she sang, her ass cheeks showing from the front as her panties rode up, like Christina Aguilera in "Dirty"! Jay gave her a look that suggested she may regret her behavior tomorrow -- but Stacy just kept on dancing and gyrating, her fingers playing along the dampening front of her panties!

After 2 more songs, Jay and I were down to our jockeys and socks and the girls had on only their panties and bras. The girls flubbed "Should I Stay Or Should I Go", and decided to lose their panties instead of removing their bras. Keri stood up and shimmied out of her thong, slowly teasing us as her smooth shaved pussy came into view. Stacy stood up and danced her panties down to the floor -- exposing her neatly trimmed landing strip and more than a little of her pink pussy lips in the process. Stacy then sat close to Keri on the loveseat, her hands exploring her ample tits and bare legs while saying "we're naked Keri!" loudly a few times. Jay and I just sat and watched them, wondering what comes next.

The girls suddenly demanded more drinks, and Jay and I were sent to the kitchen to make a new batch of margaritas. When we returned, Stacy was sitting next to Keri so that their legs were entwined, leaning in with her hands on Keri's upper thigh and telling her how hot she was! Jay gave Stacy another warning look as the girls attacked their drinks. Keri responded to him by leaning back on the loveseat and pushing her pussy towards him while lightly slapping it, saying "what, are you afraid of this??" We all had a laugh while staring at her perfect pussy, hairless lips slightly parted and framed in her milky white ass cheeks. Stacy took the opportunity to get a real close look, and exclaimed "what a beautiful pussy you have!" and "that is exactly the type I like!" Precisely what I was hoping to hear...

We soon snapped out of our pussy reveries, and Jay suddenly seemed a bit preoccupied. He stared at Stacy affectionately fondling Keri's tits, and decided to call it a game. I quickly suggested that we take a hot tub to finish up the night. He hesitated for a minute and then agreed at Stacy's urging. He and Keri stripped in the living room, and I noticed Jay admiring Keri's huge tits, her small pink nipples hardening in the air. I sensed that Keri had picked up on Jay's hesitancy, and was hoping that she would work her magic before he got cold feet and whisked Stacy off to bed. My worries disappeared as I saw Keri bend at the waist to collect her bra from the floor directly in front of him, exposing her tight pussy and ass to his greedy stare. She "accidentally" stopped short in front of the doors to the deck, causing Jay to bump into her from behind. He was smiling and as they exited towards the tub, and Keri continuing to tease him by stopping every few feet so that he bumped his now hard cock into her firm ass. I made my way to the bathroom, and came out completely naked to find Stacy standing near the sliding door to the deck in just her bra, seemingly on the fence about taking it off, and watching Keri and Jay splash in the tub.

She giggled when she saw that I was fully naked and semi hard. I strode up to her and helped take her bra off, slowly unclasping the back, removing the cups and replacing them with my hands. I felt their fullness and pinched her pencil eraser sized nipples, slowly rubbing my now hard cock against her cool naked ass. Her large tits pressed against my chest as she turned to face me with a lustful look in her eyes. She seemed a bit tipsy, so I held her close for a minute, my hands exploring her ass and the sides of her heavy breasts. She turned around and pressed her ass into my hardness, wiggling so that my cock nestled into her cheeks very near her pussy. I could feel her moist warmth as she opened the sliding door and peered out towards the tub.

I had to steady her as She and I slid into the hot bubbling water with our spouses. Keri had busied herself in the tub trying to cop a feel of Jay's dick, as expected. We all relaxed for a few minutes, my hands busy under the cover of the jet bubbles, exploring Stacy and Keri's inner thighs and ass cheeks, occasionally grazing against their labia. Jay seemed distracted and tentative, which only fueled drunken Keri to try to stick her toe up his ass!

The girls decided take turns daring each other to do stuff. The first dare resulted in the girls standing up and rubbing their tits together -- Stacy seeming to get into it more than Keri, her hands on Keri's tits and then sliding down to her hips. She worked her mouth down from Keri's neck to her breasts, her tongue dancing across her hard nipples, as her hands disappearing between Keri's legs. Before the sat back down, I took the opportunity to motor boat both sets while they grabbed at my cock and stroked it, alternating between each other for ball duty. Jay sat at the opposite side of the tub taking it all in, cock in hand, lightly stroking it beneath the water. Keri sat down next to him and took over stroking duties, pressing her floating tits into his side and whispered something into his ear. Jay visibly relaxed a bit, and his hands disappeared under the water to find Keri's hot pussy. The look on her face confirmed that he had found her clit, and she moaned out loud and pressed her tits to his face as he continued his ministrations.

Stacy sat next to me, wide eyed and enjoying the show. I cradled her buoyant tits, lavishing them with attention while gently licking and sucking her erect nipples as she fondled my cock and balls. Her hands even traveled to my ass, playing her fingers around my anus with a mischievous grin. I slowly found my way to her waiting pussy, and she pushed herself forward onto my fingers as I explored her hot opening. Her eyes were glazing over as we watched Jay doing something similar to Keri. It wasn't long before the girls felt the first wave of their orgasms begin, assisted by the jets in the tub and our expert fingers. Keri came first loudly as she squirmed on Jay's hand -- pulling herself up and onto his lap, facing him. She ground her shaved pussy on his cock for several minutes before falling back, exhausted and satisfied. She claims he didn't enter her, but if I know Jay at all, she got fucked right there next to me. Stacy's orgasm was more subdued and discreet. She arched her back and let out a long moan as my fingers curled up and in -- finder her g-spot, while my other hand traced the pucker of her tight asshole and entered it briefly. The girls were spent, and lay with their heads resting on the back of the tub. Jay and I exchanged a glance that confirmed we were out of luck on the orgasm front, unless we could revive them, and fast.

We stood up and paraded our hard cocks in front of them, but the girls decided it was too hot in the tub and they needed some water. Stacy tried to drunkenly exit the hot tub, not using the stairs, and fell flat on her back on the deck. I jumped out to help and found her with legs wide open, her pussy lips exposed, giggling like a school girl. I took my time helping her up, steadying her against me as my cock nestled between her ass cheeks and rubbed along her slit, my hands holding her tits. Jay got out and took over; steadying her as I passionately tongue kissed Keri.

Once inside, Stacy seemed fascinated with my 8 inch cock, as Jay's was shorter. Jay was getting dried off and dressed, ready to start the car as it was about 3am. Stacy and Keri both knelt in front of me and were stroking and sucking my cock when Jay came around the corner and announced it was time to go home. Stacy made a show of saying goodbye to my dick and reluctantly conceded. She dressed and stumbled into the cool morning air, Jay helping her to the car. Stacy pressed her bare, drunk ass against the passenger window as they drove off."

https://liveschoolnews.com.ng/lautech-important-information-to-400-level-students/

https://liveschoolnews.com.ng/list-of-nigerian-universities-and-their-catchment-areas/

https://liveschoolnews.com.ng/lists-of-nigerian-universities-that-do-not-admit-second-choice-candidates/

https://liveschoolnews.com.ng/maritime-academy-of-nigeria-oron-post-utme-2015-fraud-alert/

https://liveschoolnews.com.ng/maritime-academy-of-nigeria-re-change-of-date-for-20142015-nd-entrance-examination/

https://liveschoolnews.com.ng/market-women-protest-asuu-strike-at-national-assembly-photo/

https://liveschoolnews.com.ng/marriage-brought-out-the-best-in-me-oaus-best-graduating-female-student/

https://liveschoolnews.com.ng/meet-the-42-year-old-jss1-student-in-abuja/

https://liveschoolnews.com.ng/meet-the-first-nigerian-female-student-who-graduated-with-a-first-class-degree-in-law-from-the-university-of-reading-uk/

https://liveschoolnews.com.ng/michelle-obama-condemns-abduction-of-nigerian-chibok-school-girls/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Xavier's Teachers - The Lady Pt. 02

Antisocial

He said, She said